Sunday, October 16, 2011

The J.A.P. Girls Guide to Life

So here we are...starting my baby blog about my life.  Friends continuously tell me I should either write a book or have a show, so this is where I am going to start.

I tend to get myself in some interesting (funny and crazy) situations and now I am going to blog about them.  I will give the rundown of my dates (good and bad) and interject with my inner dialogue.  I like to try new things so as a Jew who can do it! I will post about my adventures.

A bit about me:

I am a twenty-something year old Jewish girl, trying to find love, friendship and fun while trying to be successful in a career of PR and event planning.  This, all while living life and learning from it.....

I love to wear heels
I live with my two best guy friends
I love to cook
My friends are amazing...and can sometimes be crazy (but aren't we all?)
I am trying the whole online dating thing...should make for a few good stories. I already have some hilarious dating situations and will post about those later.
I am very close to my family
I have no idea how to really blog...so work with me here!


So sit back and enjoy the ride here goes... "Jew Can Do It!  The J.A.P. Girls Guide to Life"

2 comments: