Monday, November 14, 2011

Wedding Bells

This weekend I was honored to be the guest at a friend/co-workers wedding. 

It was a beautiful event and a very good time.  One of my good friends accompanied me as my plus one and we danced like fools and drank the night away at the Wadsworth Mansion in toast to the nuptials of S and K.

The bride was stunning and the groom looked so happy!

This was where the festivities took place:

Wadsworth

The location, I must say, was wonderful.  I love old mansions with long driveways and gorgeous grounds.  To read more about the location, check out the awesome blog of my good friend C: http://cfredrickdesignstudio.blogspot.com/2011/11/wadsworth-wedding.html as a fellow blogger and my wedding date, he has some interesting things to say about the Wadsworth Mansion's architecture and design as well as a little bit of the history of the building.

This was also the first non-Jewish wedding I had ever been to.  Unfortunately I was too sloshed to take a lot of photos, but when I come across some pictures I will post them.

Did anyone do anything fun this weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Well this weekend was kinda uneventful except that I WAS AT THE WEDDING WITH YOU DRINKING MY FACE OFF... and dancing like a fool!!!!! Love the blog and keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a terrific time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post! S and K were happy to have the both of you there!

    ReplyDelete