Friday, February 24, 2012

Freak Me Out Friday

I have decided to theme two days of the week....My first theme will happen on Friday I will have a Freak Me Out Friday each week.

Thank you to my lovely friend K who told me to go with this!

Some of the strangest things "freak" me out and now thanks to my new theme you can learn about one of one these things each week!


This weeks "Freak Me Out" is.....



The Snuggle Bear!


Yes, the teddy bear from the fabric softener commercials and brand scares the crap out of me.

The way he giggles and moves is creepy, so is his voice...and everything about him.  This teddy bear gives me the heebie-jeebies and I picture him as an evil little teddy bear.  Think of it as a Chucky Doll (the killer doll from the Chucky movies) in the form of a teddy bear.

Innocent on the outside, creepy and evil on the inside.

Kind of like this:


or even more evil....that was just an example.



So there you have it!  "Snuggles" freaks me out.


I need to think of another theme for a day of the week.  If anyone has any ideas for Mondays or Tuesdays, let me know in a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment