Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Jew Can Do It! At the Strip Club

On Sunday of this past weekend I went on a new adventure that I never really thought I would do, but absolutely always wanted to check out....I went to a strip club. I have always dreamed of checking a place like this out and at last my time had come!

It was a friends birthday, so I decided to give him the gift of boobs in his face and a lap dance. 

It was my very first time in one of these clubs.  S and K, met us at the club to share this experience with us and we had a grand time.  I must say, when we first got there, I was scared to go in...this was uncharted territory.  But when i did get inside, we grabbed drinks sat down and I calmed myself.  I was FINALLY at a strip club!  After watching from a distance, we moved to the stage to see a prettier girl dance.  S and K and the birthday boy said we needed to get closer.  Of course, S blew up my spot by exclaiming "It's her first time and it's his birthday!" When they told the girl it was my first time there, she grabbed my chair, pulled me closer to the stage and danced for me, leaning over and singing and getting all up in my face...too close for comfort but all in good spirit.  Then she moved on to the birthday boy and as we threw down our dollars, she kept coming back.  She even had some conversation with us while she danced!

 Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
 
I admit, I was pretty awkward because I had no idea as to how to react. Another girl smashed my face into her boobs.  It was hilarious because I was embarrassed and couldn't stop laughing. The group I was with was helpful though, they laughed at me, egged each other on, stopped me when I tried to put 3 dollars down at once (apparently I do not want to know what happens when you do that..) and we had some great conversations with the dancers.  We only went and sat by the stage when it was the A team of females on the pole and had drinks while enjoying the experience.
 
One amusing thing that happened was i had to pee, and when I entered one of the cleanest public bathrooms i have ever been in, the dancer that shoved her Ta-Ta's in my face was in there...I was scared to pee so I waited until she left and finally S came in, laughing at me and my dilemma.

After a few drinks and the birthday boys lap dance, we went home.  It was a great night that I need to relive sometime soon.  Next time, everyone says we need to go into the "other half" of the club....I wonder what awaits us there?  This adventure was certainly an eye opener.  A great place to go if you want to observe and people watch too, it can be quite entertaining. I cannot wait to go again!  Now that I have gone once, I will be more comfortable and at ease when I get stripper boobs in my face because I will expect it this time..maybe I'll even get a lap dance as my friends suggest.

No comments:

Post a Comment