Monday, March 5, 2012

Where Did the Weekend Go?

I have to say, this weekend was fun filled and went by way too fast.

Friends I have not seen in forever were in town visiting for the weekend and other friends I wanted to see were hanging out because we finally all had a weekend where we could all get together.

Originally, I was hesitant to go out.  I was tired from a long week at work I kind of wanted to relax and stay in, but people were visiting and staying at the apartment for the weekend so I knew I would be doing something....

You know you have an awesome group when a ton of people flock in from multiple states to see each other.  Our good friends CP and M basically sent out the "bat signal" in the form of text message, summoning everyone to the bar.  Even though my group headed out later than anticipated due to slow cabs and a long dinner, we arrived to the designated location and got to see some amazing people for the night.

People literally came into CT from Mass and New York and some other far away places....it felt so good to have so many from our old crew in the same place for the evening.


Plus having lunch with the amazing S and K on Sunday was a treat.

Did anyone else do anything they really enjoyed this weekend?  If you are reading this and you came out with us on Friday....I was so happy to see you!  I hope it isn't too long until we reunite again!

Funny Weekend Ecard: I will be attending your party or a better one if it comes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment